http://cloudkicker.50webs.com/RantShack/OR/AB00.html
My caption literally fit the special's quality. Enjoy and comment please! My next ABC Weekend Special will not take place until after the game lists are complete and I'm waiting until mid-September to do them. I haven't decided which one to do next and there is lots of animated specials awaiting me on that front. I might do the review of TaleSpin Dynamite Comics this upcoming week before the game lists, but it will not be posted until much later due to the comics being a continuing series. I'll say the stake right now: Higher For Hire is going out of business due to increased repair costs. Yeah.
Update (09/03/2026): Hey Duggee ended on CBC Kids, with the last episode being the infamous The Cheese Badge with Roly paying off his bloodlust for them birds! How fitting that the CBC Kids run ends with Roly effectively cancelling himself. I'm free to do some other things now. I might work on the TaleSpin Dynamite Comics once I find the second issue.
PlayStation 5 is the only game list left to do and I'll start the next ABC Weekend Special know as Bad Cat on Sunday as planned. Keep your Lady & The Tramp jokes on the ready for that one.
Update (09/06/2026): I'll be doing the ABC Weekend Special Bad Cat on September 12th because I feel really ill right now. Physically ill, of course. PlayStation 5 game list is complete. I might do the TaleSpin Dynamite Comics Issue #1 on Labor Day before the double Nintendo Directs on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Update (09/07/2026): Hey, I finally reviewed the TaleSpin Dynamite Comics Issue #1. I would like to make a correction: The actual title is "On A Wing And A Bear", instead of "The Wind Walker", which the later one was much better as an episode title. I guess they didn't want the episode title to reveal Skye Ryder's former occupation. As of the comic story, it was very good; I gave it a 7.5/10. It was designed mostly to get Sky Ryder over as a badass and it worked almost perfectly. Sure, it is tainted by the lack of bullet shooting guns, but BS&P is never going to allow those anymore and honestly, TaleSpin has too much of that as it is in the classics.
Another note on the Directs: One is the Zelda Direct and that one will feature the Ocarina Of Time 3D remake as the main event segment. That means the general 45 minute Nintendo Direct is wide open. I think the new Mario game will be the main event segment here.
Update (09/09/2026): 36 years of Plunder and Lightning, the Nintendo Directs were okay and TaleSpin Dynamite Comics Issue #2 comes September 16th. I hope to get it in a few weeks.
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment