http://cloudkicker.50webs.com/RantShack/OR/AB01.html
A really surprising decent little special from Ruby-Spears, despite the usual flaws. Enjoy and comment please. The next one hasn't been decided yet, but it will be a Ruby-Spears special as I want to do those ones first.
Update (09/13/2026): The next one will be Bunnicula: The Vampire Rabbit from 1982.
Update (09/16/2026): I finally got my new glasses and TaleSpin Dynamite Comics Issue #2. The title is called "Air-Show Off!" and I can confirm that some of the scenes take place in St. Canard! At least one Darkwing Duck character makes an appearance and you will not believe this, but two Ducktales 1987 characters show up! Also, you will be surprised whom they are. One of them actually makes me wonder if the Ducktales 1987 name was originally a nickname or BS&P'ed. I'll work on this one on either September 19th or 20th, and then post it online. Sadly, Sky Ryder doesn't appear in #2, but will appear for sure in #3.
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment