Sunday, September 20, 2026

ABC Weekend Specials: Bunnicula, The Vampire Rabbit rant is completed and posted...

http://cloudkicker.50webs.com/RantShack/OR/AB02.html

The definition of a good concept marred by the fact that Ruby-Spears messed it up so badly, it didn't get over until Warner Brothers decided to try it for real decades later. Enjoy and comment please.

And no, I'm not watching the Cartoon Network show from 2016. I've got better things to do right now. Next week will be my next ABC Weekend Special, I haven't decided which one to do next, other than it's a Ruby-Spears production.

Update (09/20/2026): I have already chose the first Ruby-Spears Production they worked on for the ABC Weekend Specials: The first OAV of the The Puppy series: The Puppy Who Wanted A Boy. I have the prep work done for it and TaleSpin Dynamite Comics Issue #3 and #4 since the plots for those two issues and covers have been already been released to the public! The ABC Weekend Specials are coming out next week and will follow with the rest of them after I finish the Game Lists for September 2026. Hey, at least September 2006 will be record setting for Nintendo Switch after three years of missing it for sure.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABC Weekend Specials: The Puppy's Great Adventure rant is completed and posted...

  http://cloudkicker.50webs.com/RantShack/OR/AB04.html Well, it was halfway through this special where the special went from fine to being e...